Sunday, September 20, 2015

Looking for group! Online Numenera campaign.

    Today, I hosted the first session of my Numenera campaign here at Georgia Tech. Here is a picture of all my wonderful friends:

My first Numenera session this year. Not pictured: tears, angst.

    Running a live game at Georgia Tech is not working out, and believe me, this has happened more than once. Time to try something new: I want to host an online Numenera campaign.

What You need to Know

    I want to run this online campaign with Skype, using Rolz.org for dice. I will also use Google Drive for important campaign documents. I intend to host this game once a week, in sessions lasting about four hours. I will also use Google Drive for important campaign documents.

    If you are interested, please fill out your availability for this When2meet event. After that, you can respond to this post or send me an email at perrywatson123@hotmail.com

    Thank you, and until then, iadace.

1 comment:

  1. You know I would except for the time difference ;) 7pm would be midnight for me.

    ReplyDelete